The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (CCC) is a 1,500-member not-for-profit organization representing all sectors of the Cambridge economy. Its diverse membership and deep expertise in government affairs, business development, professional development and business philanthropy attract employers of all sizes.
Since its inception, the Chamber has been actively engaging local business leaders in governmental and philanthropic activities, connecting and educating its members, and providing a forum for addressing the needs of the Cambridge business community.
What we do
How we help
CCC at a Glance
- Founded in 1926
- In continuous operation since 1933
- 1,536 total members representing 100,000 employees in Cambridge
- Five full-time staff members
- Twenty-three of Cambridge's Top 25 Employers are members
- Third largest chamber in Massachusetts and the largest non-regional chamber in the area
- Deep expertise in government affairs, business development, professional development and business philanthropy
- Diverse membership of large corporations, small businesses, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and individual professionals
- Strong concentration of technology-based enterprises including software development, biomedical research, financial institutions and business services