View entire event calendar
Google's Massachusetts Get Your Business Online
We've partnered with Google again to bring you an invitation to an exciting, free event. Massachusetts Get Your Business Online, a new program from Google, is an easy, free, and fast way to get your business online.
If you don't have a website or Google business listing, you'll find everything you need to get started, with web professionals at your side every step of the way. They'll also provide the computers or a plug-in for your own laptop. If your business is already online, you'll find tools and resources to help your business succeed online.
Space is limited, so we highly recommend that you pre-register online. Go to www.massachusettsgetonline.com/cambridgechamber to reserve your spot or call 1-800-986-6852. Please note that you cannot register for this special event via the CCC website
Complimentary valet parking will be available at the venue’s main entrance at One Guest Street. Workshops run throughout the day so you have your choice of what and when to attend. This event also takes place on Tuesday, June 5 from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
At these events you can
- Get a free website and business listing
- Get 1:1 advice and tips
- Learn more about online marketing
- Network with your fellow small business owners
Build your free website
Create and publish a website for your business in less than 60 minutes at the event. Learn how to customize your Google business listing online.
- Get a free, easy-to-build, professional website
- Get a free customized domain name and hosting for one year
- Claim and customize your free Google business listing
- Learn how to optimize your new website to be found on Google
Grow your business online
Find out how to take advantage of online tools to run and promote your business.
- Learn more about Google’s top tools for small businesses, including Google Places, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Apps
- Discover how to get found and attract customers
Promote your business online
This is a beginner’s guide to Google AdWords, including how to get started and how to improve your performance.
- Learn how to create your AdWords account, choose keywords, and write great ads
- Get answers to your questions from a Google AdWords expert
- Find out how Google ranks ads
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
End Time: 5:30 p.m.
One Guest Street
Brighton, MA 02135
Prices require registration and payment at least two business days in advance.
You do not need to register for this event (or registrations are no longer being accepted).
Have a question?
(Submitting this form will not sign you up for the event)